We invest in industrial real estate including logistics and supply buildings like warehouses, distribution centres, manufacturing centres, and Flex centres. The uses of properties include heavy and light manufacturing, R&D, and showrooms. All of our industrial buildings rely on easy access to transportation in the form of major highways and interstates, intermodal rail, port, and air freight.
- Strong returns
- Tax benefits
- Hedging against inflation
- Investment control
- The ability to add value
R&D for advanced technologies
Our work is focused on developing new, innovative and high value-added products, and efficient solutions to optimise industrial and business processes. At the forefront of technological developments, we promote on-going R&D, develop innovative solutions, and maintain strategic partnerships with scientific bodies, international research centres, and other pioneering companies around the world.
We invest in cutting-edge factory lines and constantly upgrade existing lines to remain competitive in the global market. Experienced engineers enhance the performance, effectiveness and capabilities of the lines beyond manufacturers’ expectations.
Through on-going research and industrial processes technology optimization, our clients’ engineers strengthen their product portfolios with innovative solutions. Guided by the needs of customers, the companies select and apply engineering skills and new technology to their manufacturing processes.
Instrumentation and Equipment trading
- Our Control and instrumentation engineers (C&I engineers) are responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- Our job is to make sure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- We work for companies who manufacture and supply the equipment or for the companies who use it, such as nuclear and renewable energy companies and environmental agencies.
- We have a thorough understanding of the operational processes of an organisation as our role is multidisciplinary, working closely with clients across a number of functions, including operations, purchasing and design.